- Burns – the first thing to do is immediately take of the clothing off the affected area, clean the wound with cold water, and dip the wounded arm (leg, hand) in cold water. Constantly add new cold water, and don’t let the old one to get warm. Keep in cold water until the limb’s skin color gets back to normal, and pain is relieved. In severe burn cases, dipping the limb in cold water takes longer – anywhere between 1-8 hours. If cold water is used immediately, blisters don’t go off, pain gets relieved, and in majority of the cases further treatment is not needed. For burn levels between 2-4 – medical attention is mandatory.
After pain is relieved, wrap the affected area with link smeared with the following ointments:
- a) Lime ointment (pre-mixed well)
Take one lump of slaked lime (in the size of an egg) and put it in 250 g of water. When the water becomes crystal clear, take 2 tbsp of it and mix it with 4 tbsp of olive oil. Mix very well until the mixture thickens. Then add 1/2 of an egg yolk and mix well with the other mixture. Smear the ointment on a lint and wrap it around the affected area.
- b) Ointment from reed’s flowers.
Take 4 tbps of reed’s flowers, separate well (in the form of threads) and mix it with olive oil until it becomes thick like an ointment. Smear it on a lint and wrap the wound every morning, afternoon, and evening.
- c) Take 1 tbsp of fresh butter and melted on a low heat. Then add 1 tea spoon of crushed white incense – when adding constantly stir, until the mixture thickens.
- d) Take 1 tbsp of fresh butter and mix it with one egg – mix well until it thickens. Smear it on a lint and wrap the wound every morning, afternoon, and evening – change when the ointment dries out.
- Burns (from hot object) – mix 6 yolks of fresh eggs, 6 l. of milk, and 1 tbsp of melted butter.Beat well until the mixture becomes mayonnaise-like. Wrap the affected area few times with lint, soaked in the mixture.
For more home remedies for burns visit http://www.top10homeremedies.com
In case of uncertainty, please consult with your doctor, whether you can use the natural remedies posted on this blog. Baba-Vanga.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of the natural remedies listed. All posts published on this blog are not indented to provide medical advice on diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing acne. You can choose to use the information, assuming full responsibility.