- Drink coltsfoot tea, until the coughing symptoms are relieved.
- Boil for about 30-40 minutes, 4 walnuts (with the shells), 1 tsp of Sambucus Nigra berries(elder), and 1 tsp of honey in half liter of water. Strain the water, and drink 1 tsp three times a day.
- For the duration of 1 week, drink tea from flax seed.
- Mix 100 g honey and 100 g fresh butter with 1 packet vanilla. Take 1 tsp, three times a day.
- Take resin from white cherry (the size of a walnut) and boil it in 1 liter of water. Strain the water and add 200 g of honey, 3 grains of clove, and ginger(just as small as on top of a knife). Take 1 tablespoon in the morning and evening on an empty stomach.
For more home remedies for cough visit http://www.healthline.com
In case of uncertainty, please consult with your doctor, whether you can use the natural remedies posted on this blog. Baba-Vanga.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of the natural remedies listed. All posts published on this blog are not indented to provide medical advice on diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing acne. You can choose to use the information, assuming full responsibility.