Dysentery requires a medical treatment from your doctor. Until you visit your physician you can do the following natural remedies to relieve the symptom temporarily:
- Dysentery – 1 squeeze of the herb Anagallis arvensis (aka pimpernel) is boiled in 1 liter of water for about 10-15 minutes. Drink 1 coffee cup of the liquid only in the morning for the duration of 2-3 days.
- Dysentery – boil 1 fresh oak bark – about 10 cm long, in 1 liter of water. Keep it on the heat until the water is half-full. When lukewarm, drink 1 coffee cup of the liquid every day on an empty stomach.
- Dysentery – 3 tbsp of Rumex acetosella (aka sheep’s sorrel) roots are boiled in 1/2 liter of water for half an hour. Drink 1 coffee cup of the liquid, before eating, three times a day.
- Dysentery – 4 tbsp of blackberry or raspberry roots are boiled in 1/2 liter of water until the liquid remains in half. Drink 1 coffee cup of the liquid, before eating, three times a day.
- Dysentery – 1 tbsp of Teucrium chamaedrys (aka wall germander ) and 1 tbsp Potentilla tormentilla (aka tormentil or septfoil ) together with the roots are boiled in 1/2 liter of water for 15 minutes. Drink 1 coffee cup of the liquid, before eating, three times a day
In case of uncertainty, please consult with your doctor, whether you can use the natural remedies posted on this blog. Baba-Vanga.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of the natural remedies listed. All posts published on this blog are not indented to provide medical advice on diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing acne. You can choose to use the information, assuming full responsibility.