- Boil bouquet of wild flowers for about 30 minutes, and wash your body with the water, when lukewarm.
- Clean the eczema area with spirit disinfectant, and after that, apply Saponaria Officinalis extract on the affected area.
- Bake about 30 cloves of walnuts till they become almost black (burnt). Crush them into a powder, and mix it with fish oil to make a paste. Wash the affected area well, before applying the paste.
- Bathe with water from boiled barley.
- For the duration of couple of days, wash the affected area with water mixed with few tsp of baking soda. After the wash, apply on the affected area, gently warmed olive oil.
For more home remedies for eczema visit http://everydayroots.com
In case of uncertainty, please consult with your doctor, whether you can use the natural remedies posted on this blog. Baba-Vanga.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of the natural remedies listed. All posts published on this blog are not indented to provide medical advice on diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing acne. You can choose to use the information, assuming full responsibility.