1. Chronic problems with the gallbladder – eat at least 2 pears every day on an empty stomach. Drink compote (stewed bottles fruit) of wild pears without sugar.
2. Chronic problems with the gallbladder – 1 root of the herb Gentiana lutea (aka yellow gentian) in the size of 3-4 cm is soaked in 1 liter of white house wine. Keep it soaked for 3 days. After that, take the herb out of the wine and drink 1 tbsp 3 times a day during your meals.
3. Sand and stones in the gallbladder – use one of the following natural remedies:
4. Mix 500 g of honey, 250 g of lemon juice, and 250 g of olive oil. Mix well and take 1 tbsp every morning, afternoon and evening 30 minutes before eating
5. Mix 500 g of honey, 500 g of olive oil, and 50 g of resin from white fir, and boil them in water for 20 minutes. Take 1 tbsp every morning, afternoon and evening 30 minutes before eating
6. Mix 500 g of olive oil, with lemon juice from 6 lemons, with 500 g of decoction from parsley roots. The decoction is prepared as follows: take 250 g of parsley roots and boil them in 1 liter of water on low heat for about 30 minutes. Then strain the liquid. Take 1 brandy cup (25-30 ml) of the mixture every morning, afternoon and evening 30 minutes before
7. Take three bulbs from Lilium candidum (aka Madonna Lily) and boil them in 500 of water. Keep it on until about 250 g remain. Strain well with thin cloth, and then add 250 g of honey so it becomes like a syrup. Take 1 brandy cup (25-30 ml) of the mixture every morning, afternoon and evening 30 minutes before.
For more home remedies for gallbladder visit http://www.earthclinic.com
In case of uncertainty, please consult with your doctor, whether you can use the natural remedies posted on this blog. Baba-Vanga.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of the natural remedies listed. All posts published on this blog are not indented to provide medical advice on diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing acne. You can choose to use the information, assuming full responsibility.