1. Hair Loss – after washing your hair well, rinse it with water in which ivy was boiled.
2. Hair Loss – take 500 mL of grape brandy (e.g. Italian grappa) and boil in it about 200 g of grape vine whiskers (little thin branches on the vine cane). When the water cools off, strain the liquid and wash the hair with it, after bath.
3. Hair Loss- for the duration of 1 month, wash your hair with fuller’s earth. After the bath, rub the thin areas of your hair with slightly baked slices of lemon.
4. Hair Loss – take 3 roots of hellebore, and 4-5 stalks of nettle (roots and leaves) and boil them in 500 mL of vinegar, until the liquid remains in half. Once the vinegar cools off, keep it in a cool place. Over the next weeks, wash your hair with the vinegar, after every bath – until the it’s completely used. You can repeat the procedure if results are not satisfactory.
5. Hair Loss (in children) – take 3 roots from clover and grate them finely. Pour 100 mL of grape brandy (e.g. Italian grappa) on the grated roots, and let it soak for 1 night. Then 1-2 times a day, using a cotton, rub the affected areas with this liquid.
For more home remedies for hair loss visit http://www.top10homeremedies.com
In case of uncertainty, please consult with your doctor, whether you can use the natural remedies posted on this blog. Baba-Vanga.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of the natural remedies listed. All posts published on this blog are not indented to provide medical advice on diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing acne. You can choose to use the information, assuming full responsibility.