- HEADACHE – The head is washed with water, in which parsley was boiled
- HEADACHE – collect two kilograms of the plant called wild millet (aka barnyard grass). Make sure you use this quantity over the course of 10 days. In few liters of water boil part of the wild millet for about 10 minutes. When the water becomes lukewarm, wash the whole body with it every night, for 10 days.
- HEADACHE (persistent) – In a 600 ml of boiling water boil 3 tsp of anise for 5 min. Drink 3 times a day 1 coffee cup before eating.
- HEADACHE (in children, persistent) – A large bunch of the dried herb called Helichrysum arenarium (aka dwarf everlast and immortelle) placed in clean cloth and wrap it well to make a cushion. Once the child has slept one night on it, take the herb out and boil it in water for about 10 minutes. When the water is lukewarm, wash the head of the child with it.
- HEADACHE (chronic) – A large bunch of savory is boiled in at least 5 liters of water. At night dip your head in the liquid, and keep it submerged for 10-15 minutes. Then wash the whole body with the liquid.
- HEADACHE (trouble sleeping) – in 2.5 liters of water boil 1-2 leaves of Agave americana(aka century plant). Wash your head and body with the liquid – for the duration of few days in a row.
- HEADACHE (accompanied with pain in the ear) – 1 tbsp of sugar is caramelized. Once it begins to become brown, pour 1 cup of cold water. Stir and drink after the caramel is completely melted. Drink 1-2 cups a day.
For more home remedies for headaches visit http://www.everydayhealth.com
In case of uncertainty, please consult with your doctor, whether you can use the natural remedies posted on this blog. Baba-Vanga.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of the natural remedies listed. All posts published on this blog are not indented to provide medical advice on diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing acne. You can choose to use the information, assuming full responsibility.