- High blood pressure- take 1 cup of 250 ml, and on the bottom put 1 tbsp of corn flour. Fill in the cup with hot water, and leave it overnight. In the morning on an empty stomach drink only the water – do not stir the corn flour, leave it intact.
- High blood pressure – take 1 tbsp of dried leaves from thorn, and boil it in 500 mL of water until it starts bubbling. Leave it to cool off, and drink twice (100 mL cups) in the morning on an empty stomach.
- High blood pressure – take 1 cup of 250 ml, and on the bottom put 1 tbsp of dried white Viscum album (aka mistletoe). Pour cold water on it and leave it for overnight. In the morning on an empty stomach drink only the water – do not stir the mistletoe, leave it intact.
- High blood pressure – 1 tbsp of cinnamon is mixed in 1/2 cup of water. Drink once a day, for the duration of 20 days.
- Mix very well 1 cup of powdered sugar, 1 cup of ground walnuts, and 3 sachets of cinnamon. Take three times a day, 1 tbsp of the mixture 15 minutes before eating.
For more home remedies for high blood pressure visit http://www.top10homeremedies.com
In case of uncertainty, please consult with your doctor, whether you can use the natural remedies posted on this blog. Baba-Vanga.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of the natural remedies listed. All posts published on this blog are not indented to provide medical advice on diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing acne. You can choose to use the information, assuming full responsibility.