- Sore throat – 1-2 times a day gargle with a pinch of sal ammoniac dissolved in a coffee cup full with water.
- Sore throat – drink tea from thyme,chamomile and a pinch of sumac.
- Sore throat. Four different gargles:
– every 2-3 hours gargle with hot lemon water (about 20-30 drops for a cup of water)
– gargle with hot tea from chamomile
– gargle with hot tea from St. John’s wort – pour 200 g of boiling water onto 1 tbsp of St. John’s. Leave it to soak well for 1-2 hours.
– gargle with blackberry – 20 leaves and flowers of blackberry are boiled in 500 g of water for about 10 minutes. When lukewarm strain the liquid, and gargle with it.
In case of uncertainty, please consult with your doctor, whether you can use the natural remedies posted on this blog. Baba-Vanga.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of the natural remedies listed. All posts published on this blog are not indented to provide medical advice on diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing acne. You can choose to use the information, assuming full responsibility.