- yarrow (Achillea millefolium) stems – 20 grams;
- agrimony (Agrimonia eupatoria) stems – 20 grams;
- juniper berries – 20 grams;
- burdock (Arctium lappa) root – 20 grams;
- dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) stems – 20 grams;
- camomile flowers – 30 grams.
Boil the whole mixture in 4 litres of water for half an hour. Drink 150 ml before a meal 4 times a day.
In addition, rub the sore spot with the following mixture every evening:
Put one fresh egg (shell included) in 200 ml of wine vinegar and shake often until the egg has dissolved in the vinegar (this could take a while). Next, add 200 ml of camphor spirit and 50 ml of iodine tincture and mix well.
- primrose flowers – 50 grams;
- elder flowers – 50 grams;
- basswood flowers – 50 grams;
- birch leaves – 50 grams;
- nettle leaves – 50 grams.
Cover two tablespoons of the mixture with 500 ml of boiling water and let it sit for an hour. Drink 120 ml before a meal 4 times a day.
Poultice: bake an onion, crush it and mix in a spoonful of sugar, a spoonful of corn flour and half a spoonful of pine tar.
Mix 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with 2 teaspoons of honey in a teacup of water and drink during a meal. If the mixture disagrees with your stomach for some reason, drink it between meals 2 times a day.
Mix 3 cups of water and half a cup of vinegar. Soak a towel in the liquid and apply to the sore spot as a compress. Wrap a piece of woollen cloth over the compress and leave it overnight. Repeat until the spot has healed.
Foot Soak for Rheumatism, Arthritis and Keratinization:
Pour a bucket of barley steeped for beer into a tub. Cover with hot water (35-37OС) and soak your feet for 15-30 minutes.