- coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara) stems – 30 grams;
- sage stems – 30 grams;
- plantain leaves – 30 grams.
Steep 1 teaspoon of the mixture in half a litre of boiling water, strain after 15 minutes and sweeten with honey. Take a tablespoon of the mixture 3 times a day on an empty stomach.
- 1/2 kg of honey;
- 2 nutmegs (ground or crushed);
- 2 tablespoons of nettle seed;
- 2 tablespoons of flax seed, ground into flour.
Take a coffee spoon of the mixture half an hour before a meal 3 times a day for 40 days.