I. In the morning, at noon and in the evening, 20 minutes before meals, take 1 table spoonful of the following mix: 200 ml of lemon juice, 200 ml pure olive oil, 1 g of camphor powder (dissolved in advance in a few drops of pharmaceutical alcohol, otherwise it does not dissolve), 10 ml of simple valerian tincture and hawthorn blossom tincture and 1 table spoonful cinnamon на
II. Ten minutes after taking the mix, drink 1 small glass of 75 ml decoction of basil, vervain (Verbena officinalis), St John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum), primrose (Primula officinalis), melilot (Melilotus officinalis), camomile, lavender, melissa, peppermint, calendula (Calendula officinalis), saxifrage (Azarum europaeum) oregano (Origanum vulgare), heather (Asplenium trichomanis), Lady’s mantle, hop cones – 50 g each. Of that mix put 2 table spoonfuls in 500 ml of boiling water. Boil on low heat for 20 more minutes, and when it cools, filter.
III. Two hours after meals take 1 lump of sugar с 15-20 drops (according to age) of the following mix: simple valerian tincture 20 ml, tincture of hawthorn blossom 20 ml, water of bitter almonds 15 ml, camphor powder 1 g, and mint oil (mint in drops) – 10 drops.
– In order to go to sleep faster, when you go to bed, take 1 lump of sugar with 10-20 drops decoction of horse chestnut, finely cut with shells, baked to beige in color and put in 200 ml of plum or grape rakia (brandy). Leave them in a sunny place near the fire for 10 days.
– If you have flatus, and you cannot sleep because of that, drink 1 small glass of 50 ml decoction of anise (Pimpinella anisum) – ½ tea spoonful seed in 100 ml of boiling water. Boil it for 10 minutes; when it cools, filter.
– Fill your pillow with basil, horse chestnut (blossom), male fern (Aspidum filix mas) hop cones – 100 g each, geranium (leaves and blossom), melilot (Melilotus officinalis), camomile, lavender, marjoram (Origanum marjorana), melissa and stinky woodruff (Asperula odorata) – 50 g each.
- mint leaves – 40 g;
- lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) leaves – 40 g;
- bogbean (Menyanthes trifoliata) leaves – 40 g;
- lavender flowers – 40 g;
- valerian (Valeriana officinalis) root – 40 g;
- hops cones – 30 g;
- thyme stems – 25 g.
Cover 2 tablespoons of the herb mixture with half a litre of boiling water and let it sit for 2 hours. Drink 120 ml before a meal 4 times a day.