– Take sea salt, crushed into powder, on the tip of the knife. Mix with 2-3 drops of olive oil. With the tip of your forefinger take from the ready mix and massage the gums up and sidewise, from outside and inside for about 3 minutes. The procedure is made once a day for several months.
– One tea spoonful of onion seeds is put in two cups of hot water; the vessel is wrapped in a warm napkin and left overnight. In the morning filter rinse your mouth three times a day with the ready decoction.
– Mix one tea spoonful of minced garlic and one tea spoonful dry tea. Pour over a cup of boiling water, put a lid, leave for 20 minutes, and then filter. Gargle for 10-15 minutes. Brush you teeth before that. The course of treatment is 14 days.
– If your gums bleed, pour a cup of boiling water over one table spoonful crushed nettle leaves, leave for half an hour and filter. Drink half a cup three times a day after meals.
– Put one tea spoonful of ordinary young oak bark in a cup of boiling water and leave for about hour, then filter. Keep the solution in your mouth for 2-3 minutes, and then repeat 2-3 times a day.
– Twice a week rinse your mouth with wine in which you boil elecampane (horse-heal) (Inula helenium). It has an excellent effect.
– A tested method to treat parodontosis or propolis. Rinse your mouth with alcohol tincture (10-15%) of propolis – 20 drops in 1 cup of water. Gargle at least 60 seconds in the morning and in the evening.
– In the morning, instead of brushing your teeth with a brush and toothpaste, sip a little oil, (vegetable oil) or olive oil. Warning! The first time it is awful! But only the first time! Begin gargling energetically until the oil whitens and foams. When you spit it out, take a small tea spoonful of ground sea salt. Dip a wet finger and tenderly massage your gums. Finally clean your mouth and tongue and rinse with a lot of water.